Thursday, June 18, 2009

computer is saved!

my computer is saved! runs like brand new! i had to pay a disgusting amount of money for that to happen, but it now works like a dream. time to upload all my music back onto it from my shiny new external hard drive, and then i'll be good to go. anyone who has any substantial music/picture/video collection - do yourself a favor now and buy an external hard drive and put it all on there. i've had to recollect all of my music two or three times in my life, and it really sucks. i finally wised up this time around, and i'm not putting myself through that torture. anyway, i'm gonna do that now, and there won't be one million and three pop-ups in the process.



p.s. after watching this movie again recently, brunette reese witherspoon may overtake rachel bilson on the hotness scale. i just don't know. i'll take either, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment